Samson's Death | Judges 16:23-31
Aaron Gray | July 2, 2017
- What areas of your life are not giving God honor and glory? What is God asking you to do about it?
- How can we help one another learn from the wisdom that God gives so we don’t have to learn life’s lessons the hard way?
- Where in your life have you experienced the loving discipline of the Lord? How can we help each other remember God’s love in the midst of pain and struggle?
- The cross of Jesus shows us that God is not simply a God of second chances, he’s a God of grace. How does this truth encourage, challenge, and help you?
- Pray prayers of gratitude that God does so much more than just give us a second chance.
- Pray by name for people who need to know the love and grace of God before it’s too late in their lives.