No-Name Nobodies | Judges 10:1-5; 12:8-15
Aaron Gray | March 26, 2017
- Where are you prone to seek your life’s significance outside of Christ: power, money, experiences, relationships, etc.?
- What kinds of thoughts or feelings do you have when you are passed over, unnoticed, or viewed as “insignificant” by others?
- How does the gospel free us from seeking our identities in our accomplishments or accolades?
- Where is God calling you to do something great for him, regardless of whether or not it ever gets noticed by others?
- Pray that we would know that our ultimate significance comes from Jesus. And pray that our hearts would be freed from seeking our significance in anyone or anything else.
- Pray that Jesus would use us to do great things for his kingdom, whether or not it gets noticed or praised by others.