Jesus and Nicodemus | John 3:1-21
Aaron Gray | November 5, 2017
- If we could see ourselves and the world the way God does, how might that change our thoughts, words, and actions?
- Read Ezekiel 36:25–27 and 37:9–10 in light of Nicodemus’ ignorance. How can we help one another to not miss vitally important things in the Scriptures?
- “For God loved the world in this way…” How does a cross-centered understanding of God’s love affect the way you think about your relationship with him?
- What areas of your life are still hiding in the dark? How is God asking you to expose remaining sin to the light so that you can experience his grace? Who do you need to meet with and talk to this week?
- Prayerfully thank God for the new spiritual birth that he has given to you. Ask him to help you live your life in line with this new birth.
- Pray, by name, for those in your life who need to experience the new birth and regeneration only the Holy Spirit can bring.