How Secure Is Your Salvation? | John 10:22-31
Aaron Gray | June 10, 2018
How certain are you that your salvation is real? How confident are you that you will reach the end of the road still believing in Jesus? We can have confidence in our salvation, knowing that it is as secure as God himself.
- Who has God put in your life that you can share your doubts with? How can you be a source of encouragement and assurance to someone else?
- Read Ephesians 2:4-9. What does this passage teach us about the source of our salvation and the role of faith? How does this passage give us assurance?
- Discuss this quote: “Faith is not the absence of doubt; it is continuing to follow Jesus in the midst of doubt.” Where do you have doubts? Where is Jesus asking you to follow him even with those doubts?
- Who do you know that is—right now—wandering in their faith? How might God want to use you to urge them to return to the shepherd of their souls?
- Pray that we, as disciples, would experience peace and assurance of our salvation.
- Pray for those who are not Christians, that they could know true hope and assurance in Jesus.