Eat, Drink, and Believe | John 6:41-59
Steve Patton | March 4, 2018
- Many of Jesus’ teachings were offensive to his first hearers. How is his message still confrontational today?
- How do we as followers of Jesus eat his flesh and drink his blood daily?
- How can we help one another believe more deeply in Jesus as disciples?
- Who in your life needs to hear the message of the gospel? How can you be bold and loving as you invite them to believe in who Jesus is and what he has done?
- Pray that we would feast on Jesus and believe deeply in what he has done for us.
- Pray for opportunities to share the gospel with those who have yet to eat, drink, and believe.