Prologue: John the Baptizer | John 1:19-34
Aaron Gray | October 8, 2017
- How does knowing that your life has divine calling and purpose help you be fearless? Similarly, how does knowing this, help you be humble?
- Is your life “unusual” or does it look exactly the same as the rest of culture? Explain your answer.
- How does your identity—the deepest sense of who you are—rest on Jesus? How is God seeking to grow you in living out the reality that your identity is truly and fully rooted in him?
- Where does your life serve to point others to Jesus? How, specifically, might you to grow in this area?
- Pray that we would follow the example of John the Baptist in humility, courage, and confidence in our calling and identity.
- Pray that our lives would boldly and lovingly point others to the gospel of Jesus.