God's Life, Our Life | John 5:19-29
Aaron Gray | January 28, 2018
- Why is the doctrine of the Trinity a non-negotiable for the Christian faith? How does a better understanding of the Trinitarian life encourage our faith?
- Be honest: if someone was to analyze your choices, actions, and attitudes, what would they say that your “life was all about?” What needs to change so that Jesus can be your life more?
- How is the gospel—the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus—our true source of life?
- Share with your group: who in your life needs this life that Jesus offers? How does Jesus want to use you so that they can “hear his word” and live?
- Pray that our lives would be increasingly defined by the gospel of Jesus.
- Pray for opportunities to share Jesus’ life with those people you know who need it.
For Further Reading and Study
Free e-book, "What is the Trinity?" by R.C. Sproul