Prologue: The Word Became Flesh | John 1:1-18
Aaron Gray | October 1, 2017
- As we embark on this journey through the gospel of John, what is your hope/expectation/prayer for yourself personally? What about for us as a church family?
- Do identify more with the philosopher or with the poet? How is that a good thing? How can it go wrong? How can you learn and grow from those who are on the other side?
- “...full of grace and truth.” Why is this balance so hard to find? Which side do you naturally gravitate toward? How is God wanting to grow you in both
- Jesus came to give us “grace upon grace.” How has the grace of God radically altered your life? How does God want you to share that grace with others?
- Pray that God would use our time in John to grow us as followers of Jesus.
- Pray that God would use our time in John to reach people who don’t know Jesus.
John 1:1-5 from The Gospel of John by The Lumo Project