Where Else Can We Go? | John 6:60-71
Aaron Gray | March 11, 2018
- How do you respond to Jesus when he says hard things? Specifically, what sayings/teachings do you struggle with? Consider meeting with a community group leader or a pastor to talk about them.
- Do you know anyone who has stopped following Jesus? What factors do you see in their life that led to that result, and what can we learn? (Note: please use discretion and do not give place to gossip about people’s lives.)
- Where in your life do you struggle to understand God’s sovereign plan? How can we continue to follow him, even if we don’t get all the answers in this lifetime?
- Who in your life can you share the good news of Jesus with, even if you have fears, doubts, and struggles?
- Pray that the Holy Spirit would strengthen our resolve to follow Jesus no matter what hardships or difficulties may come.
- Pray that we would be courageous when Jesus gives us opportunities to share the gospel with people in our lives.