The Official's Son | John 4:43-54
Aaron Gray | January 14, 2018
- In what ways is Jesus without honor among his own people today?
- Is your faith deepening, or are you “stuck” in a place of immature faith?
- What steps of obedience might you need to take to experience a deepening of your faith?
- Is your faith a “sharing faith”? Why or why not? How can we help one another to grow in this critical area of faith?
- Pray that, as disciples, our faith in Jesus would be ever-deepening.
- Pray that Sound City would be a people who are known for sharing our faith in Christ in gracious, winsome, and creative ways.