A Bad Day for God's People | Psalm 95
Aaron Gray | November 8, 2015
- Where is your obedience of Jesus marked by joy? Where is your obedience lacking joy?
- Of the nine markers of a hard heart, which ones do you tend to see in yourself? What is God asking you to do about it?
- What are some ways that God has softened your heart over the time that you have walked with him? How can we encourage one another with what we see in each others’ lives?
- What are some ways that you personally “drink deeply of Christ?” How can we encourage one another in this pursuit?
- Pray for soft hearts, for yourself and for all of us as a church family
- Pray that our obedience would be marked by joy
- Pray that our joy in Jesus would be attractive to those who don’t yet know him