Life With God | Hebrews 10:19-25
Shane Patrick | May 15, 2016
- Discuss with your group the difference between orthodoxy and orthopraxy, and the relationship that should exist between them. Consider and discuss how this relationship plays out in your own life with God.
- What does it mean that because of Jesus we have access to enter the most holy place (Heb. 10:19)? In what ways are you—and are you not—taking advantage of the access you now have to draw near to God?
- What are the tangible ways you sense God may be wanting you to grow in your commitment to the life of faith? Share these with your group.
- What does it mean to “stir up” (provoke) one another to love and good works?” Who are the people in your life that you’re doing this for? Who would name you as someone stirring them up to love and good works?
- Pray that, as individuals and as a church, we would grow in our commitment to lives of faith, hope, and love.
- Pray that, as individuals and as a church, we would trust God’s instruction to gather regularly and often to pursue biblical community, and that we would never fail to prioritize the hard work of stirring one another up to love and good works.