Jesus > Moses | Hebrews 3:1-6
Aaron Gray | November 1, 2015
- What does it mean that we are called “holy,” “brothers (and sisters),” and that we “share in a heavenly calling?” How might these truths affect our lives?
- When it comes to your loyalties, where might you be in danger of having allegiances greater than Jesus?
- Read 1 Peter 2:5, Ephesians 2:19-22, and 1 Corinthians 3:16-7. What all does it mean that we are God’s house or his temple? What are the implications?
- Of all the ways that Jesus’ sonship is better than Moses’ servanthood — possession, position, anticipation, opposition, duration — which one affects you most and why?
- Pray that Jesus would occupy the primary place of loyalty in our hearts and lives.
- Pray that we would hold fast to Jesus until the last day.
- Pray that non-Christians would see our “confession” and be drawn to Jesus.