Follow the Leader | Hebrews 13:7-19
Aaron Gray | October 9, 2016
- Why is leadership such an important topic, not only in the church but in all areas of life?
- Where has God placed you in a position of leadership (home, business, church, etc.)? What are your leadership strengths? What areas do you need growth?
- Church leadership must be explicitly grounded in the gospel. Read through vs. 10-15 again. Which element(s) of this gospel message stands out to you most? Which element(s) are you prone to overlook or forget?
- In vs. 16-19, the author of Hebrews lists three areas of responsibility for local church members: actively generous, joyfully submitted, and constantly prayerful. Which of these areas are a strength for you? Which is God calling you to grow in?
- Pray that God would strengthen and encourage all those who are in a place of leadership at Sound City. And pray that God would raise up new leaders and equip them for the work of ministry.
- Pray for those who are not Christians, that they would place their trust in Jesus as the ultimate leader in their life.