Nothing But the Blood | Hebrews 9:11-22
Aaron Gray | April 24, 2016
- What is your reaction to the idea that the Christian faith is a blood-soaked faith?
- Jesus’ blood gives us an eternal redemption, giving our lives value and meaning. How does this truth challenge and/or encourage you?
- Jesus’ blood cleanses our consciences. Where is your conscience sensitive and where is it possibly “seared?” How is Jesus asking you to respond?
- Jesus’ blood gives us a rich, eternal inheritance. How does that eternal perspective help you as you face the trials of each day?
- Forgiveness is always costly, and none more so than the forgiveness purchased by Jesus’ blood. How valuable is Jesus’ death to you? How can it become even more valuable?
- Thank God that Jesus’ blood has secured our ultimate redemption and given us a clean conscience.
- Pray for those who don’t yet know Jesus to come to know his grace through the blood of Jesus.