God Gives Rest | Hebrews 4:1-11
Aaron Gray | November 22, 2015
- Where do you see yourself falling into either of the two “ditches”of workaholism or laziness?
- What are we to fear (vs.1)? What are we to strive for (vs. 11)? What is the result of us not listening to these instructions?
- How is Jesus our ultimate rest? As Christians, how can we experience God’s rest each and every day of the week?
- As a community, how can we encourage one another to live in God’s rest? Are there practical ways that God is asking you to help others experience his rest?
- Pray that our own hearts would experience rest in the gospel and the finished work of Jesus.
- Pray for those who do not know Jesus to come to know the rest that he offers.