Angels, Doubt, and the Supremacy of Jesus | Hebrews 1:1-14
Shane Patrick | October 4, 2015
- How has your view of angels changed as a result of our study in today’s Hebrews passage? Why do our beliefs concerning angels matter?
- What do your thoughts, actions, and choices say about whether you doubt that Jesus is truly better and that God’s ways are always better?
- How does an understanding of Heb. 1:14, that angels minister to and serve God’s people change your view of angels and your view of God?
- What are the attributes used to describe Jesus in Heb. 1:1-14? Would a look at your choices, calendar, and checkbook reflect an appropriate devotion to the God so described in our passage? Why or why not?
- What most convicted you from our study of Heb. 1:1–14 today, and what is God asking you do about it?
For Further Reading & Study
- Check out the “Questions about Angels & Demons” page on GotQuestions.org