The ABCs of Christianity | Hebrews 6:1-3
Aaron Gray | January 24, 2016
- Why is the study of doctrine important in the life of a disciple of Jesus?
- What are some ways that the study of doctrine can go askew for a disciple?
- Of the six foundational doctrines listed, which one(s) do you understand well and which one(s) are more unfamiliar? Why?
- Pick one of the doctrines listed, and make a plan for more in-depth study over the next few months. Let someone in your Community Group know so they can hold you accountable. Consider pairing up with someone who is also studying the same topic.
- Pray that God would mature us as disciples in all ways—doctrine, service, generosity, etc.—but that we would never give place to pride or arrogance.
- Pray that God would allow Sound City Bible Church to be doctrinally strong for years beyond us.
For Further Study