Hebrews: An Introduction | Hebrews 1:1-4
Aaron Gray | September 13, 2015
- Where in your life are you facing challenges that will require steadfastness and perseverance?
- Where are you tempted to believe that something or someone is better than Jesus? How does Jesus want to show you that he is better?
- What does it mean that Jesus is our high priest?
- What questions do you have about the book of Hebrews? What are you confused about? What do you hope to gain from this study?
- Pray that God would use this teaching series to grow, challenge, equip, and encourage us as a church.
- Pray for perseverance, both individually and for us as a church. Pray that we would remain faithful to Jesus regardless of circumstances.
For Further Study
- The Pillar New Testament Commentary: The Letter to the Hebrews by Peter O’Brien
- A Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews by Philip Edgecomb Hughes
- Hebrews for Everyone by N.T. Wright
- Crossway Classic Commentaries: Hebrews by John Owen (abridged)