Complete Salvation | Hebrews 7:23-28
Shane Patrick | March 13, 2016
- Which of the many descriptions given in this week’s text concerning the nature and character of Jesus is most striking to you, and why?
- Why does it matter that Jesus is able to “save to the uttermost” (save completely)? How does this shape your understanding of your own relationship with God?
- Who is it specifically that the author of Hebrews declares Jesus is able to save completely? What does it mean to draw near to God through Jesus? Explain why you would or wouldn’t count yourself among this group?
- What does it mean that Jesus lives to make intercession for God’s people? What does this mean to you personally?
- Pray that all who walk through the doors of Sound City Bible Church would be numbered among those who draw near to God through Jesus in a saving way.
- Pray that Jesus’ forever presence with us, and his ongoing intercession for us, would change and grow the way we live out our faith each day.