The Love of Money | Hebrews 13:5-6
Aaron Gray | October 2, 2016
- What does it mean that we are image-bearers who are continuously outpouring in acts of worship? How can we help one another discern whether we are worshipping God or worshipping idols?
- Of the wrong responses toward money (grumbling, greed, god), which do you struggle with? What fear is underneath that sinful response?
- How does the gospel give us true contentment? How does the gospel free us from our fears? How does the gospel free us to be generous?
- What practical steps is God asking you to take toward contentment and generosity? How can those in your community help you joyfully obey God’s prompting?
- Pray for hearts of contentment, gratitude, and generosity. And pray that our fears regarding money would be satisfied in Christ.
- Pray for those who are not yet Christians, that they would come to know the riches of God’s grace given through Jesus.