Abram and the Two Kings | Genesis 14:17-20
Aaron Gray | February 21, 2016
- Where in your life have you made poor choices when you were “brought low?” What about when you were “on top of the world?”
- Where is your life is God asking you to make a choice to honor him, maybe even in spite of short-term “rewards?”
- How do the people, ceremonies, and events of the Old Testament serve to point us to Jesus?
- Jesus always chose God’s will in the long term rather than short-term rewards. How does that truth help us, change us, correct us, and inspire us?
- Pray that God would enable us to make choices that would honor him and bring him glory.
- Pray that those who are not yet Christians would come to know the great king and priest, Jesus.